One of the most frustrating hair problems is hair loss. If you are reading this, it is because you are losing hair and you are not willing to use any medicine or undergo some surgery. Luckily, there are natural ways of regrowing your hair in a matter of weeks or a few months depending on how responsive your scalp and hair is to the various natural remedies. Keep reading to learn how to regrow hair naturally.
1. Firstly, ensure to keep your hair healthy by having regular cuts, after 6-8 weeks, washing it weekly, getting a deep daily moisturizing conditioning and also air drying rather than using the usual hair dryers.
2. Massaging coconut milk into your scalp can help you regrow your hair. Upon applying coconut oil, leave it on your scalp for around half an hour before rinsing with warm water. Try repeating this remedy for three times per week until you experience a decrease in shedding hair and when healthy hair starts growing in.
3. A mixture of coconut oil and avocado is also a great remedy for hair loss. This mixture goes a long way in eliminating flakes and helping your hair achieve a healthy boost for great natural re-growth.
4. Almond oil should become an important part of your daily hair regimen, apply a few drops of this essential oil on your hair everyday to boost natural hair growth.
5. You must already have heard about saw palmetto that has been used in treating hair loss for many decades. This is the major active ingredient found in the majority of natural hair loss remedies and which can help in regrowing hair naturally.
6. Vitamin A intake is also essential for hair growth. However, care must be taken as too much vitamin A can result in hair loss. Therefore, ensure to take not more than 100,000 IU every day. Eat natural sources of Vitamin A foods such as mango, carrot, squash and sweet potato.
7. Your hair requires sufficient oxygen to remain healthy. Vitamin B helps in boosting production of hemoglobin which ensures that your scalp is receiving enough oxygen and consequently promoting hair regrowth. Ensure to consume potatoes, roast beef, beans, oatmeal and bananas among others.
8. Also ensure to eat vitamin E which helps in boosting circulation of blood to the scalp. This can be found in the majority of cereals, corn oil, soybean oil, safflower oil and almonds.
9. For your hair to grow back, you need to ensure the healthy development of collagen. This can be achieved by eating foods rich in vitamin C such as kiwi fruit, red peppers, oranges and guava.
10. If you have not been exercising, it is time you started doing so. Daily exercise helps in improving blood circulation throughout your body and that includes the scalp, resulting in faster hair growth.
Most of these natural remedies can help you with your hair condition problem. They are obviously easy to use as well as find and can make a significant difference in your hair growth goals within a short period of time, in a matter of months.