Getting Brazilian Wax at Home – Important Tips
Women love to feel sensual, sexy, and attractive, and this is what a Brazilian wax helps them achieve. While this can be easily done by a professional, you can also do it from the comfort of your house. Therefore, if you are not comfortable exposing yourself to someone else, you can decide to have it done at home.
If you decide to do it at home, it is important for you to understand that the process is a bit painful, and also a little complicated. Although this is expected, especially because you are dealing with the most sensitive parts of your body.
On the other hand, if it does not scare you and are brave enough to go forward with your decision, you will find out in good time that it is not exactly such a hard task. You will also find it a perfect alternative to visiting a beauty salon. The important thing is to be ensure that you are doing it in the right way.
There is plenty of information on the Internet on how to do Brazilian wax at home. Read as many articles as possible, and compare similar information or directions before rushing to do it. It is of utmost importance for you to be aware of what exactly you are putting yourself into to avoid any fatal surprises.
1. Do not do Brazilian when you are having your periods, as it is usually a lot more painful.
2. As I mentioned earlier, this exercise is painful. Therefore, if you are highly sensitive to pain, take a pain killer like Tylenol or Advil. Do not worry, you are not the first to take a pain killer, most of the women do it.
3. Two days after waxing, exfoliate the waxed area using a gentle scrub to minimize the risk of ingrown hairs. This process should be repeated every 2-3 days.
4. If you are doing it for the first time, it will be unreasonable to expect all the hair to come off. In any case, you are not a professional, and you cannot get your desired results right away. With increased treatments in the future, your hair will become thinner and sparse, making it easier to obtain cleaner results.
5. Since the hairs are thicker, removing them might cause some bleeding. Clean the area by rubbing with alcohol to prevent infection.
There you have it! Before you rush to get Brazilian, at least you know what to expect and how to deal with the consequences.
Easy Related Posts
Gray Hair Removal: Fact or Fiction?
If your age allows it, there is a lot that you can do to slow ...read more
Inexpensive Permanent Hair Removal Products
Hair removal appears like a never ending task that is characterized by discomfort, not forgetting ...read more
Does Brazilian Wax Hurt?
This is a very common question for people who are considering this method of hair ...read more
Hair Removal Creams 101
The task of hair removal is one of those activities that we love simplifying as ...read more