Is there a way I can permanently get rid of dandruff? Dandruff is a common problem not to mention how annoying it could get. There is some good news; there are affordable permanent cures for dandruff. This means that you could finally get the opportunity to enjoy a dandruff-free scalp, which you do not have to scratch every five minutes.
To have a better understanding of the remedies you are about to read about, it is good to know that dandruff is mostly caused by seborrhea dermatitis. This is a condition which happens when your oil glands in the scalp overproduce and consequently push out itchy, dead skin cells and dried oil flakes.
They tend to become worse during cold weather and can cause so much embarrassment. Luckily, there are both natural and traditional treatments for helping remove dandruff and restore your hair to normalcy. Try the following easy to make home remedies to permanently get rid of your dandruff:
1. Buy beetroot leaves in water and use it to wash your hair. Ensure that you do this a few times and you will happily get rid of dandruff for good.
2. Can you get access to reetha? This could also help solve your dandruff problem for good by washing your hair with it
3. Curd is also good for getting rid of dandruff. Try applying curd onto your scalp twice weekly and this will help kill dandruff.
4.Getting a regular massage on your hair using mustard oil will help you permanently get rid of dandruff.
5. Prepare a paste of four teaspoons besan in a glass of water and then apply it on your hair. It should help you kill dandruff off your scalp.
6. Yogurt can also be used to remove dandruff. Just wash your hair and rinse it before rubbing plain yogurt into your scalp and then leave it for around 15 minutes. If you have dandruff shampoo, you may want to consider using it when removing the yogurt from your hair and scalp.
Aspirin is also a good remedy for dandruff. Start by breaking up two tablets between a napkin and a thin cloth; a hammer should help you attain this objective. Alternatively, use a cast iron pan to help you pound the tablet lightly. Then add the pounded aspirin to your shampoo and when shampooing, let the shampoo stay in your hair for approximately two minutes before you rinse it off.
8. Apple cider vinegar
Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water, wash your hair normally and then pour the mixture on your hair carefully and scrub it into your scalp. Be careful not to let any of the vinegar water get into your eyes. If you are suffering from psoriasis or an open unhealed scratch, it will burn; just rinse the affected area using water.